Wednesday 11 May 2011

The Drakes Wedding, Cyprus...

I've just returned from an amazing trip to Protaras, Cyprus. I went over there for 5 days for my friend's wedding.  The hotel was lovely with the most picturesque beach as a backdrop, the weather was a little windy but absolutely beautiful.  Danielle looked so stunning and David and the best men scrubbed up nicely in their suits!  All in all, it was a great group of friends together in the sun, having a great time celebrating the marriage of David and Danielle!  


Was a truly gorgeous trip and I loved doing the photography. There's loads to choose from, but these are some of my fav pics!  


Congratulations guys xxxx

5 comments:

  1. Wow!! What amazing photos of such a special day! You have captured the happy atmosphere and wedding spirit so well. The bride and groom look absolutely gorgeous and I love the group images, such a lovely selection. I love the lighting and especially love the black and white images. So all in all LOVE LOVE LOVE! I cant wait to book you for my bump shoot! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the post but the point you make is a good one.
    france wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice photos on very special day i like your presentation of this post.its great congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all your kind comments! Tash xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    Your photos are so beautiful we would be delighted if you shared them with us and your friends that got married shared their wedding experience in Cyprus with us under our "real cyprus weddings" section on our Cyprus Wedding Directory. http://www.gamoscyprusweddings.com/realcyprusweddings.html

    ReplyDelete